HIV Specialty Care Unit at Trinity Hill Care Center
Under the direction of a physician Infectious Disease specialist, the 30 bed HIV Specialty Care Unit at Trinity Hill is one of only two dedicated HIV units recognized by the State of Connecticut regulatory authorities as a long term care specialized HIV program.
We proudly provide the following supporting services to residents living with HIV:
- Consultation and orders from the Infectious Disease Physician.
- Specialized and individualized medication and antiviral regimens.
- Specific Clinical Programming and Activities on the Unit
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Complex Wound Care
- I.V. Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling with our full time onsite Dietitian
- Transitional Counseling, Post Discharge follow-up, and Social Services Support through our program’s full time Social Worker
- Individual and Group Substance Abuse Counseling through our iRecovery Program
- We offer Home Style Dining for all meals
Our Community Partners include the following groups:
- Peter’s Retreat
- Mercy’s Housing and Shelter
- McKinney Shelter
- Latino Community Services
- Brownstone Clinic
- Community Health Services
- ROOT Center
- Community Substance Abuse Centers
For referral and admission information please contact iCentral admissions at (860) 812-0788.
HIV Specialty Care Unit
One of only two HIV programs recognized as specialized programs by the State of Connecticut
Behavioral Health Services and Program in a Secured Unit
Rehabilitation Services - Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Services
Dietary and Dining Services
Recreation Programs and Activities