HIV Specialty Care Unit
One of only two HIV programs recognized as specialized programs by the State of Connecticut
A signature iCare program designed to treat active addiction and teach sober recovery skills
Behavioral Health Program
Rehabilitation Services - Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Services
Dietary and Dining Services
HIV Specialty Care Unit at Trinity Hill
Under the direction of an Infectious Disease Physician, the HIV Specialty Care Unit at Trinity Hill is one of only two HIV programs recognized as specialized programs by the State of Connecticut regulatory authorities.
Trinity Hill Care Center’s thirty-bed, HIV Specialty Care Unit provides specialized I.V. Therapy, Nutritional Counseling with our full time onsite Dietitian, Transitional Counseling and Post Discharge follow-up with our program’s dedicated Social Worker.
The Mission of Our 30 Bed Unit is to Enrich the Lives of The Residents We Serve.
We proudly provide the following services:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Complex Wound Care
- I.V. Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling with our full time onsite Dietitian
- Transitional Counseling, Post Discharge follow-up, and Social Services Support through our program’s full time Social Worker
- Individual and Group Substance Abuse Counseling through our iRecovery Program
- We offer Home Style Dining for all meals
Our Community Partners include the following groups:
- Peter’s Retreat
- Mercy’s Housing and Shelter
- McKinney Shelter
- Latino Community Services
- Brownstone Clicic
- Community Health Services
- HARTFORD Dispensary
- Community Substance Abuse Centers
For referral and admission information please contact iCentral admissions at (860) 812-0788.